Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekend Stories

I asked the children to imagine themselves in the weekend.  From this they had to choose one word to tell us about what they did.  The next round we chose another word that went with the first word.  From here the children used the first two words to start their sentences about an event in the weekend.
 
-->
Blake
McDonalds
Nuggets
McDonald’s chicken nuggets, chips and hamburgers.  Chips and nuggets dipping into the sauce.
Joshua
McDonald’s
Nuggets
I had McDonald’s nuggets and I had an ice cream.
Kayla
Playing
T-ball
I played T-ball on the first day of the weekend.
Imogen
Camping
Overnight
Camping overnight with Nana, Grandad and Matilda.  Me and my sister slept in the lounge.
Neco
Jumping
High
Jumping high with Caitlin.  We jumped so high we couldn’t see mum and dad.
Ashleigh
Ice cream
Hokey pokey
I had a whole box to myself of hokey pokey ice cream.
Savannah
Baking
Muffins
Baking muffins with my mum and helping with the milk.  Also aiming the chocolate chips.
Marcel
BBQ
Marshmallows
Me and my dad had a BBQ and we did fireworks.
Max
Lego
House
I am playing with the Lego and building a Lego house.
Angelina
Home
Playing
I was playing at home with my little brother.
Isabella
Swimming
Splashing
Swimming at the pool. Splashing at the pool.
Benjamin
Lego
City
Playing with the Lego City fire house with a fire truck in the fire house.
Nathan
Poppa
Birthday
At Poppa’s birthday he blew the candles our and we at the cake.
James W
Cousins
Playing
Playing at my cousin’s house.  We played Lego.
Connor
Rabbits
Running
The bunny rabbit runs faster than a cheetah.
James C
Building
Farm
We build a farm out of blocks and we used fake animals.
Cruz
Cousins
Building
I am building a rattle snake farm.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment