Saturday, March 14, 2015

If I were an insect ...



For Big Writing writing today we chose an insect we would like to be and imagined ourselves as that insect.The children were able to use the large rolls of paper for their writing.  It's amazing how much more they write.

Angelina

A butterfly can look down at a bird.

 If I was an insect I would be a butterfly because they look beautiful.


James C

My insect is beautiful. my insect is a tarantula and it crawls and eats flies.

If I was an insect I would be a tarantula because it is fluffy. I wish can touch one because it might feel warm.




Benjamin

My insect is tiny and my insect carries food. It is an ant. Ants carry food.

If I was an insect I would be an ant because its cool and I like carrying food.




Blake

If I was a insect I would climb up a tree.

If I was an insect I would be an spider because it can hang up in trees.






Ashleigh

I will hang from the roof. I would make a spider web and eat whatever is on it.

If I was an insect I would be a spider because it makes spider webs.




Joshua

I can catch flies and I’m a spider.

If I was an insect I would be a spider because I like it.




Max

I can fly in the sky and it is tiny. I’m a ladybird.
If I was an insect I would be a ladybird because it flies.





James W.

Tiny little bug is in a hole. Tiny hole. Ant

 If I was an insect I would be a ant because I saw a bug and I saw legs on the bug.





Aidan

The tiny caterpillar eggs on leaves.

If I was an insect I would be a caterpillar because it eats leaves.




Neco

Tiny ants live under the ground. They collect food.

If I was an insect I would be a ant because it looks so small I can’t even see it.






Savannah

Tiny and beautiful

Spotty and flies

Nice and red and it has black spots. 

Ladybug
 
If I was an insect I would be a ladybug because it is spotty.




Kayla

I am beautiful and tiny with black spots and red wings. Ladybird

If I was an insect I would be a ladybird because it my favourite insect – it is my favourite colours.




Isabella

I am beautiful on my wings and I can fly up in the sky. I can see birds and I can see planes in the sky. I can see bees in the sky and I can see caterpillars. I am a butterfly.

If I was an insect I would be a butterfly because it is beautiful it is my favourite insect and favourite colour. It is lovely. It is my favourite insect – it is my favourite colour.




Imogen

I am flying. I am beautiful on my wings. I am a butterfly.

If I was an insect I would be a butterfly because it is beautiful and pretty.




Cruz

I can fly and I am beautiful. I eat flies. I am tiny and no one can see me because I am too tiny to be seen. 

Spider.

If I was an insect I would be a spider because it likes to eat flies.








Marcel

I found a bumble bee and it went on a tree then another tree

If I was an insect I would be a bee because it flies.




Connor

I make a spider web. 

If I was an insect I would be a spider because makes a web.






Nathan

I will eat caterpillars. I would look beautiful.  I am a mantis.

If I was an insect I would be a mantis because it can eat caterpillars.


No comments:

Post a Comment