Sunday, August 17, 2014

Catwings

We have been reading the story Catwings about four cats that have wings and escape from the hard city streets to the country.

We talked about the pros and cons of being a cat with wings.


Yellow hat
Black Hat
Harrison
The Catwings can fly up in the air high.
The cats can get lost in the clouds and they can’t fly in the rain
Daniella
I think that flying cats are very soft because when you pat them they are very soft
The worst thing about cat are scratching their selves
Bella
If I was a catwing I would fly to a rainbow
The bad thing is I flew into a rock
Haylin
The good thing that was that you can’t crash if you don’t have your eyes open

Adam
The good thing is you can fly to school
The bad thing is that you can fly away
Samantha
The cat can fly to its nest
The bad thing is you could bump into your nest
Charlotte
If I were a cat with wings it would be very good to fly
If I would shut my eyes I would crash
Jimmy
If I was a cat with wings it is a good thing that I can fly home from school
If I was a cat with wings and I got captured I would be a bad cat for them
Coben
The good things are when I go home
I will stay in school for ever
Madison
The good thing would be if I could fly and get my food and drinks
The bad thing would be I might get trouble and somebody might put me in a cage and keep me
Emily
I am a cat and I have wings that have points and a delicate body that has ginger fur on my body
I don’t like licking myself
Kaiden
The cat is normal and it flies
I won’t be the king
Toby
The good thing is I can fly
The bad thing is I could get caught
Lucas
The good thing is I have wings to fly
The bad thing is I could crash into a rock
Jacob Y
You could see things on the ground
The bad thing is you could crash into another bird
Sophia
The good thing about being a cat with wings is that you can fly all you want
The worst thing of being a cat with wings would be that there would be too many other birds that you couldn’t see
Ginny
I would like to be a flying cat because I would fly high
I would not like to be a flying cat because I could fly into a tree
Alexey
The good thing tis he cat is not flying far away
Don’t fly far away from your parents
Jacob M
It will be a good thing because I can fly anywhere
It will be a bad thing because a bat will bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment